torsdag 6. desember 2012

Moments - Winter River


It was really really cold this morning, but the cold had it's upside - thanks to the freezing temperature winter really let it's hair down and worked some serious magic - wonderful picture moments.

Red nose - check!  Red fingers - check!  Tons of pictures - check!



 



Always pretty with the moon up, night or day



The birds seemed to be enjoying themselves in their icy spa... *brrr*
Hmmm... photographers footprints?

Yes, of course I had to go out all the way to the tip.  Let me tell you, it creaked and complained, but I got the shots I wanted!


Happy Campers
 

 
Even the photographer managed to sneak in at the end...




So what do you think?  Did I manage to capture some of the December magic?



Have a good one!











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar