mandag 11. februar 2013

Fitness & Carbs via Instagram

And it's Monday!  :)

This morning I was sooo sleepy... but I still managed to pull off a nice quick session in the Gym, focusing on shoulders and triceps.

Todays Session:
Treadmill 10 minute warm-up
Shoulder Press - Barbell
Side Lateral Raise - Dumbbell
Forward bent side Lateral Raise - Seated
Tricep Pushdowns - Straight Bar
Tricep Extensions - Dumbbell
Tricep Kickbacks - Dumbbell



I think this work-out took only 25 minutes, so a nice quick morning session before starting the day.  shorter breaks, faster paced, more intense - who says you can't get in a nice session in the morning?  :)



Good thing that I managed to kick myself out the door, considering all the yummy stuff I've been enjoying this weekend! 




We went to Low Carb & Coffee in Oslo that had the most amazing blueberry cake and carrot muffins - how on earth do they make them that yummy?  It's a very small and quirky coffee shop located on a street corner close to the castle in Oslo. Definitely worth popping by if you're in the area and interested in low carb food.

We tried out the restaurant Bamboo at Sagene for dinner.  They had a large variety of different types of Asian cuisine, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Sushi, Vegirarian - you had a lot of options.  I tried out their "And a la Saigon", which was really tasty.

You should try it out if you're in the area.  :)


Alright, now it's time for me to get back to the knitting videos.   :)
Hope you're having a great start to the week!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar