torsdag 25. april 2013

ALCATRAZ HDR - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS



Alcatraz - through the looking glass


This has to be the most surreal HDR shot I've ever done. 
Even though one can argue that it's a bit too psychedelic, I find it kinda cool.  I actually think that it being surreal and crazy is why I like this shot. 

The thought behind the picture was to illustrate how it must have felt to look through the door at freedom, but not being able to reach it - feeling like there was a different world out there waiting.  Through the looking glass felt appropriate. 
Hope you like it! Feel free to comment - I always like getting some feedback. :)

Now it's time for me to hurry up and run out the door - time to go pick up one of my best of friends from the train station and welcome her to our side of the country! Good times!
Oh, and I'll be starting the 30 Day challenge later on today.  ;)

Have a good one guys and gals!










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar