mandag 10. juni 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 25 - YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCT RIGHT NOW

My favorite product right now is the same as it has been for years.  I would say it's the product of the decade.  Without a doubt:

 






This baby just works.  There is no other way of putting it, it just works, plain and simple.

I really don't mind giving Dermalogica some serious credit and free advertizement here, as it's thanks to them that my skin is a better and happier version of itself today.

This is one of those times when the product just does what it's actually supposed to do, and you just love it for it.

I'll be putting all relevant links for you at the end of this post.  



DESCRIPTION
"Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. Unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. Our unique Skin Brightening Complex helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-soothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis. Not recommended for users of medically-prescribed exfoliation products. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.


BENEFITS:

Removes dulling surface debris and evens skin tone.
Reveals brighter, smoother skin.
Gentle enough for daily use.

HOW TO USE:
Dispense about a half-teaspoon of Daily Microfoliant® into very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together. Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly. Follow with Multi-Active Toner or UltraCalming Mist and prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer.

- Dermalogica.com -




REVIEW
First of all I should mention that I have very sensitive and problematic skin.  Some areas are very oily, others very dry, and it constantly changes and acts up.  I also often tend to get an uneven skin tone.

Some years ago when my skin was seriously wreaking havoc, I got the Dermalogica product line recommended through a dear friend of mine who was no stranger to problematic skin. I am so glad I followed his advice and went for it.

My next step was to seek out a local skin therapist in Canada, making sure to find one that was using the Dermalogica line.  She did a face mapping for me, or a skin analysis if you will, so that she could determine which products would benefit my skin type the most.




The Daily Microfoliant was one of the products she recommended for me, and I started to use it daily together with other Dermalogica products, as at the same time I was going for regular skin treatments with the skin therapist. 




I found that Dermalogica has a great range of products, but the absolute best one, hands down, is the Daily Microfoliant.
It really calmed my skin down, gave it an even skin tone, and I could just feel how my skin loved the treatment.  It was really amazing to experience after so much frustration I had gone through at the time.





As I mentioned I did use the product daily in the beginning, but as my skin got better I started to use it less and less.
Now I use it at random, a couple of times per week max.  It's important to remember that even though this product can do wonders for your skin, overuse will lead to drying out your skin.


It actually does these things, it doesn't just have a nice packaging and some pretty text on top.  It really does;
  • even out your skin tone
  • makes it feel amazingly clean and fresh
  • minimizes pores and blackheads
  • brightens up your skin
  • decreases oiliness
  • calms down irritated skin (not skin rash)

Every person that I've talked to that use the Daily Microfoliant have been so happy about it, and really glad I recommended it to them, and now I have to opportunity to recommend it to you! :)


SO THERE YOU HAVE IT
In the end, all I can say is that the Daily Microfoliant is a wonderful product for most people.  In general I would recommend a face mapping, no matter what your skin type is, to get the best product suited for your skin.

If you have normal skin and just want a great but gentle exfoliation while reducing pores and blackheads - this is perfect for you, but take care to not overuse.

If you do have problematic skin, I cannot urge you enough to go and seek out a skin therapist, and have them perform a skin mapping on you.  You skin will love you for it.










LINKS
Dermalogica.com
Daily Microfoliant
Locate a Dermalogica Spa or Store near you

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar