torsdag 6. juni 2013

LATELY

There's been a lot going on lately, family visiting, and I thought I'd give a little picture update on what's been going on here in my little corner of the world. :)




One of my cousins came to visit, and we were basically chatting, gaming, baking and knitting for many days in a row - good times!  :)

We made this absolutely amazing chocolate mousse out of mini marshmallows - to die for, seriously yummy!  Not very healthy though, but oh wow it was worth it!  I'll share recipe with you guys if you're interested.

We also decided to test out making an Oreo version, and let's just say that it was at least just as yummy!

...now I feel like Oreo mousse...
...and I'm all out... 
Darn. ;)


Cloud was super happy having his "aunt" visiting!  He totally has a new favorite in the family, I can tell you that!



Yesterday I headed to Oslo with one of my best friends for the fitting of her wedding dress!   :) 

We were so lucky that the weather changed from rain to blue skies as we finished with the appointment.  This of course meant; time for some coffee on a bench with some girl talk while enjoying the sunshine.




It looks like summer finally decided to stick around.  ;)










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar