onsdag 24. juli 2013

PICTURE MOMENTS - MØLEN IN MY ♥

Mølen.  Mølen  has a very special place in my heart.



All the way back from when I was a little girl, I used to come here every summer with my family - sitting on the rocks enjoying the sun, listening to the waves, enjoying the peace and quiet.

When I was just a few years old, I was peeking at all the boats passing by through my dads binoculars.  I could be at it for hours.  Imagine a little girl in her diaper, holding huge binoculars - quite a sight I'm sure!  :)


When I got a few years older, I was obsessed about all the pretty stones at Mølen, wanting to collect them all - which were quite a few, as the whole place is basically made out of smooth and polished rocks.  I put them into my pockets, ready to take all of Mølen home with me.

At the end of the visit I would be stomping around, holding my shorts as tightly as I could as they were constantly falling, heavy under the weight of all the stones in my pockets!  My parents still laugh about this.

Of course I wasn't allowed to them home with me, to my huge disappointment, but it does make quite a funny story... and I would be doing the same thing over again during the next visit - stubborn? Me? Never. ;)



To all of you little girls out there that want to collect those stones, wherever you are - wear a belt






These days I've passed my obsessive stone collecting phase, and I'm quite happy just sitting and enjoying the view.

I wish I had time to go out and just sit for hours.  There is no other place like this.  Wonderful place to just let your thoughts wander and the time fly past.






 












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar