mandag 31. desember 2012

Waffles & New Years!

I woke up this morning to nice warm waffles made by my husband.  Mmmmmm, how lovely is that?  Has to best way to start the last day of the year.  :)


I even made a little graphic for the occation ;)


I looooove waffles.  I remember I used to miss having them so much while living abroad.  There is something really special about waffles... it must be a Norwegian thing.

Nice warm waffles, with moms homemade jam.... Doesn't get much better than that if you ask me.  Blueberry and red currant perfection in a jar. Yum!

 







So, in the evening we are heading to the restaurant at Ekeberg in Oslo for our New Years dinner.  I have never been there before, but I've heard it's really nice.

Restaurant exterior

Restaurant interior


I'm kinda excited!  Hope the food is as good as it sounds.  :) Thew view over Oslo is supposed to be amazing, so I'm crossing my fingers for a wonderful fireworks display over the city.

Restaurant location exterior

View from the restaurant

What are your plans for New Years this year?


Hope you're having a great celebration tonight with loads of fireworks, good food and good company! :)
















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar