lørdag 5. januar 2013

Fuzzy Days & Gamer Knits

I finished my little geeky cap project! Yay! :)  Had this little thing to doodle with over Christmas.   The new owner is happy with the result, so all is well in this world.

Introducing  *drumroll*   The Gamer Cap!
Visible here is Pac-Man, the Cube from Portal, and a standard half depleted health symbol.




It's a pretty simple cap really.  I got inspired by the Space Invaders themed Marius sweater, but went with the colors the new owner wanted, as well as gaming symbols that had more relevance to him then Space Invaders.  You can see the Space Invaders version below. 

Geeky cuteness!



I'll be taking more and better pictures when I'm back on my feet.  Oh yes, the cold is still here, really having quite the party going on in my sinuses. The world feels slightly fuzzy and foggy at the moment, my hearing is a joke, but so far I still have my voice intact. ;)

My constant companion now has been my box of Whittard tea that my husband brought back from London.  It's full of white and green tea, and it's so lovely.  The Pomegranate is amazing.  I highly recommend trying it out if you have the chance.





Time for me and my sinuses to head back to the sofa and snuggle up with a cat or two I think.  Wonderful opportunity to start on the next request on the knitting list!  I'll tell you all about it later on.  :)





♥♥♥


 Have a good one guys and gals!













Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar