søndag 27. januar 2013

Heavy Duty Work-out

It's been a while now since my arms have felt all shaky after work-out, but today they're nice and jelly like - I'm having some problems with the typing here. :)

Today's Work-out:
Treadmill: 10 minute warm-up, Incline 12, speed 6
Bench Press - Dumbbells
Bench Press - Barbell
Inclined Flyes - Dumbbell
Dips
Cable Crossover
Dumbbell Curl
Barbell Curl
Cable Curl
Barbell Squats
Crunches
Crunches Side




The only thing I would change is the amount of cardio, I really should try to squeeze in some more. 
Tomorrow it's time for a nice long yoga session for some variation.  It's really interesting how I'm starting to actually get cravings for different types of work-outs.  Good feeling.  :)




Hope you've had a good session today as well! ;)





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar