torsdag 21. februar 2013

Daring Experimentation with Brush & Pencil!

Alright, so today I did a little experiment.

As you know, I'm all about pencils, pencils, and more pencils... but believe it or not, I have actually gone to school and learned not just how to do pencil drawings... but also how to paint, (amongst other things)! Not just one type of painting mind you, but my favorite was watercolor.

So!  I decided to do a little experiment!


I took this...





And mixed it with this... (and oh my god it's been literally forever since I touched a paint brush!)






And here you have the finished result! I wanted to create more of a cool grungy water color effect around the painted area, but I'd decided to leave it as it is this time around.







Soooo... what do you think of my daring experimentation? 












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar