tirsdag 19. februar 2013

Skiing Gear, "Norgeslua" & Instaslush!

Oh wow... yesterday the world turned into a pile of slush!  Luckily the temperature dropped a bit today, and the sun decided to pop by. Yesterday the world was just a grey puddle of goop and murky water.

Now this makes me long for spring and sunnier days! To me, this is the worst there is.  It's like the weather can't really make up it's mind.




That said, I really really hope for a bit colder weather and a tiny bit of new snow for next weekend.  We just bought cross country skies, and I'm really looking forward to trying them out! I haven't been doing cross country for ages, so I'll probably be falling all over the place, Ha ha ha! It's going to be fun! I'm all ready and geared up for the trip!


So how do you like my new cap?  Me loves it! Norgeslua yaaaay! *thumbs-up*  At least I won't be hard to spot with a big Norwegian flag on my head.



The Tuesday is well underway, and my to-do's are being ticked one by one.  Good feeling.  Now, I'm going to get some serious work-out underway!

Talk later!







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar