mandag 18. mars 2013

Bolig Pluss, Tea & Testing...

And it's Monday again!  Hope you had a good weekend.  :)

I had a little break from blogging this weekend as I've been feeling really out of energy.  Think I needed some time away from the PC, but now I should be back in business!  :)

Tifa and I are enjoying the latest number of Bolig Pluss with a cup of my absolute favorite tea.  Hoping to find some good interior inspiration for spring in this issue!
I so miss having David's Tea around after moving from Canada.  If you have a David's Tea near you, try out the organic tea called Mother's little helper, it's soooo good!

 



The knitting test is moving forward, not as fast as I would like, but forward. ;)  I'm well over half way on the test version, so I just gotta keep on knitting as fast as I can to finish up, and get started on the real deal.  Can't wait to finish! :)
The yarn for the final version has arrived at the post office.  Time to go pick it up! :)
Something tells me that this package is going to be big!


Have a good one!

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar