mandag 25. mars 2013

Cute Cthulhu Birthday Card!

A buddy of mine had a birthday here the other day, and I thought I'd do something fun!  Time to make silly birthday card yessir! :)


Alight, so a quick little explanation of the back story here.  The birthday boy loves Cthulhu, so I just had to create something with that guy.
"Cthulhu[1] is a fictional cosmic entity who first appeared in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu", published in the pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. The character was created by writer H. P. Lovecraft."
- wikipedia.org-


Cthulhu is basically a huge evil monster... So since Cthulhu is big and scary, my version has to be small and cute!  What is cuter then an Manga inspired little monster with a party hat on? Not much!  I did some googling, came across an Idea I liked, and took it to the next level.

Above you see the original - supah cute!
Below you see how I ended up remaking it the way I wanted, added a bit here and there of what I felt like, "evil" speech bubble and some more text, and of course psycho cute and pink Cthulhu on the right.  :)



...Introducing...

*drumroll*



 Cuteness-Cthulhu!






So what do you think? Cuteness?  :)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar