mandag 4. mars 2013

Gift Wrapped Cupcakes & St.Tropez Bronzing Mousse

Suddenly out of the blue, a delayed Christmas gift landed on my door - a little gift wrapped box full of sweet little chocolates shaped like cupcakes!   :) 


In addition, there was a large St. Tropez self tanning mouse in the same box... I love St. Tropez.  
It's absolutely without a doubt the best self tanner I've ever tried.

I stumbled across St.Tropez in the UK in a salon as I was getting all pampered before attending a wedding, and I've been in love ever since.

My skin is extremely sensitive, and I really dislike self tanning lotions.  This mousse however gives me no allergic reactions, and is a lot easier to apply then any other lotion or spray I've ever tried. Wonderful even color, and it doesn't have that intense self tanning smell.  It's also packed with Aloe Vera which is great for your skin.

All in all, thumbs up!  :)




(If you decide to try out the mousse, I'd advice you to skip the application mitt, get the special treatment for removal of self tanning for your hands, and also invest in the gradual face cream = the perfect kit.)


My best of friends sat and wrapped every little chocolate in these adorable little wrappers.  She did a tasting round as well of course, and only sent me the ones she approved of.  ;)
Every little chocolate was put in a little shot glass on some colored paper, wrapped in plastic, and tied off with a bow.

And let me tell you, they taste just as good as they look!  :)








Mmmmmmmmyuuuummm!  :)


Hope you're having a great Monday!










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar