fredag 5. april 2013

UNTIL NEXT TIME, CALIFORNIA

Honey I'm home!

I'm back on Norwegian soil, and I'm sooo jet lagged.

I had this great plan about doing a serious session in the gym today, as I haven't worked out for about a week, but let's just say that I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up with a major headache.... so I'm putting that off for tomorrow.
All the pancakes around my waistline can hang around for another day or two.  I'm sure they won't mind  ;)






So!  San Francisco was(is) awesome.  Love it.  I had a great time, and I'm so glad I had time to do some shopping and to actually get to see some of the city this time around.

It took me two days to feel at home, to adjust to the rhythm of the city, and it felt great.  It was really nice to be back in the hustle and bustle of a large city again.  It was a pretty tight schedule, so there was literally no time for doing any blogging over there, but there was time for some Instagramming at least.  Always fun to share on the go!

I'll show you all the great stuff I got to see and experience, and the results of some San Francisco shopping perhaps?  ;)  There were some good shopping moments.

Anyways, there shall be pictures!  I just need to get around to organize it all.  Right now I'm going to spend some time with my little furrballs who are so glad to have us back home again.


 







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar