onsdag 22. mai 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 17 - 10 PEOPLE / OBJECTS YOU'D BRING TO A DESERTED ISLAND

Hmmmm...  I'm assuming this would be a tropical island, and not one filled with ice and snow.  That would kinda change my priorities.





Anywho, here it goes.  Things I would want to bring to a deserted island would have to be:


1 - Sunglasses - my eyes are ridiculously light sensitive.

2 - Sun lotion - my skin pigmentation is one of the red-headed variety, in other words close to non-existent.  Sunblock sounds like a good idea!

3 - My husband! ♥  :)

4 - Cloud and Tifa ♥ Can't be without my babies! ;)

5 - Several knitting projects is a must!

6 - Portable wi-fi (or in the worst case scenario a satellite phone...)

7 - Lip balm! Without that I die! ...yeah, slightly addicted.

8 - A camera with many different lenses and several memory cards!  Imagine all those wonderful pictures I could take!

9 - A hammock with a mosquito net!  ;)

10 - ....a huge yacht with endless amounts of fuel?   ;)



Have a good one!







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar