fredag 31. mai 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 21 - YOUR WORST HABIT

Oh, I'm having many many I'm sure, but one of the ones I myself find the most annoying is my ridiculous sweet cravings!





Lucky for me that there are tasty alternatives to sugar.  :)


I'm a huge fan of sweeteners, like Splenda, Natreen and Stevia, which allows me to have sweet tea and coffee.  I love using it for baking as well as this allows me to be able to make low sugar and healthy protein deserts that I can eat often without a guilty conscience!


Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a bit of sugar here and there, but I know that my sweet cravings easily can get out of hand, and is much more manageable when minimizing the intake of actual sugar - I get much less cravings, and I also feel less tired when I don't have a lot of sugar.


There is no way I won't have anything sweet though!  That's just not happening.   ;)


*hugs-from-little-miss-sweet-tooth*






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar