onsdag 15. mai 2013

AND OFF WE GO - 17TH OF MAY - BERGEN STYLE

Just popping by to say sorry for the ones of you sending me messages lately which I haven't responded to - it's just really been a bit crazy around here. 
 
And now I'm off to celebrate the Norwegian national holiday with close family in Bergen, and I'm really looking forward to it!





It's going to be a lot of work preparing this year, so I won't be spending a lot of time in front of the computer for the next 5 days or so.  I'm hoping to get some good shots to share with you guys from the parade in the city though.  :)




 
And for you celebrating here in the Oslo and Drammen area, I hope you have a wonderful time with some champagne breakfast!  I still have never celebrated anywhere else but in Bergen.  Some day I will probably give it a go, but I just have to say that I find it really hard to imagine a 17th of May without the drummer boys (buekorps)!




Have fun, have a great celebration, and we'll talk again soon! 






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar