fredag 24. mai 2013

HEALTHY PROTEIN SNACK - PERFECT FOR SUMMER

I have a ridicioulus sweet tooth, so I love the fact that there are options that allow me to have something sweet without it being packed with white carbs and sugar.  
I can get some serious sweet cravings at times, and in those situations it's good to have some healthy alternatives up my sleeve!

Thankfully I have, with my awesome ♥husbands♥ help of course, come up with some really yummy protein snacks!

I'll share one with you that you just have to try out - it's some seriously good and healthy stuff. 
Keywords for this snack:


♥ QUICK

♥ FRESH

♥ SWEET

♥ full of PROTEIN

♥ SUPER EASY to make 

♥ UBER YUMMY!







HOW TO PROCEED:

1. The ingredients:
    ♥ Splenda
    ♥ Vanilla Protein Powder
    ♥ Cinnamon
    ♥ Greek Yoghurt - Regular

2. Put approximately 100 gr of Greek Yoghurt into a small bowl or a cup. The yoghurt makes this snack fresh and summery.

3. Add about 5 gr of vanilla protein powder - about half a spoon.  Be careful not to put too much protein as it will make the mix very dry.  If it ends up on the drier side, add a bit more yoghurt.

4.  Add a good dash of cinnamon and one teaspoon of Splenda.  (You can skip the splenda if you prefer it less sweet.)






5.  And then you mix it all together - e Voila!  Super quick and yummy snack is ready to be consumed! 
I sprinkled some extra Splenda and cinnamon on top - MmMmmmYum! :)



Time for some protein goodness, with a toffee non-fat latte and some Elle!  :)  
 


...this is going to be consumed - fast.  ;)


Hope you like it!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar