lørdag 1. juni 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 22 - YOUR 5 FAVORITE BAGS

I can only pick five?  :)


Ha ha ha, alright, I can tell you for sure that there will be more then five!  I think I'll go with five categories instead.  Hope you don't mind.  ;)



- TRAVEL BAGS - 
Never, ever underestimate the value of a really great travel bag.   This for sure is always number one on my bag list.  The ones below are excellent for hand luggage, and you can basically fit almost anything. 

I love a good quality leather bag.  If you take good care of them, they last for a really long time, so buying a model that is a timeless classic does the trick as they never go out of style.




MULBERRY link: //HERE

 
ROOTS link: //HERE

FOSSIL link: //HERE
 



You'll find some of these leather bags in the men section, just FYI.  I personally loooove the men sectiond for bags and leather goods, especially at Fossil... where I really dislike like the women section.  Kinda funny.  ;)



 

- THE MESSENGER BAG - 
Now, for the brown leather Messenger Bag.  Both Roots and Fossil have some really good quality ones with soft leather and lovely detailing.  Pairing these babies up with a pair of worn jeans and some trusty boots is a personal favorite, and a true classic.

The bag I have used the most - ever - was my trusty brown leather Roots bag.  Seriously the best bag ever. 




ROOTS link: //HERE

FOSSIL link: //HERE





- THE SATCHEL - 
Now it's time to move over to the ladies section, but staying within brown leather still - The Satchel.

The satchel is such a great all rounder type of  bag, and I love how the Mulberry Alexa is inspired by the briefcase, and it feels like it's so ready to go traveling!  It just feels like such a trusty bag.

Michael Kors takes it a step further, keeping it more feminine, but roughing it up with the chain shoulder strap, lock and luggage tag.  This bag is definitely one of my all time favs.
 





MULBERRY link: //HERE

MK link: //HERE




- THE TOTE -
As you might now, Michael Kors is by far one of my favorite designers, and he has made some of the prettiest totes I've ever seen.  I really can't make up my mind if I like the Miranda more then the Hamilton, or the other way around!

MK link: //HERE
 
MK link: //HERE




 - THE LADY OF THE HOUR -
And then last but not least, for me the epicenter of timeless and feminine bags, the bag that speaks for itself - Lady Dior.  To me, this special lady holds a category all by herself.



CD link: //HERE





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar