fredag 7. juni 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 24 - A PICTURE OF YOURSELF RIGHT AFTER WAKING UP

Well, I woke up this morning with a mouthful of fur....


♥♥♥


During the night Tifa had decided that my pillow was a good place to sleep, and apparently preferably on top of me. 

Here the other morning she had wrapped herself around my head so that I woke up with my face into her belly...  Typical kitty behavior in other words. :)






Today was just one of those mornings... soooo sleepy.  A while later, after make-up, coffee and all, I still looked like I was kinda half sleeping... the power of make-up failed to hold my eyes open.







After some sun and fresh air however, my eyes finally seemed to finally stay open!  It's such a beautiful day here in Drammen today. 

...I think Drammen is starting to grow on me.  I'm really starting to like it here.  :)


It's soon weekend!  Have a good one guys :)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar