lørdag 15. juni 2013

CUPCAKE SATURDAY

Today it's all about baking!  Looking forward to test out some new cupcake recipes for tomorrow - I really hope they turn out yummy. 

Can you guess one of the flavors I'll be making?  ;)




I've gotten hold of some new "toys" as well for the decorating process, so this is going to be fun!  ;)

First time ever I'm using a Wilton M1 (that I've been drooling over forever), and fondant.  I'm going to attempt a fondant rose to top of one of the cupcakes.  

I'll of course be posting pictures later - taken with my new camera!  I got the Nikon for my birthday with a 35 mm lens = Miss Happy Camper!  :) 




These babies better turn out good!  *crossing fingers*

Alright, time to roll up my sleeves and get started! 
Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend guys and gals!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar