søndag 14. juli 2013

SHOTS OF MY LATEST PROJECT - FLUFFY SUMMER SWEATER

Here it is - the fluffiest and softest sweater I think I've ever made.

It's absolutely perfect for those late summer nights.  Paired up with some sandals and some shorts you have the perfect casual summer outfit.

I made this for a dear friend of mine.  As I was wearing it while "modelling" it for pictures, I just totally fell in love with it.  SO soft!  I think I'll have to make one for myself as well in the near future. 

So what do you think?  :)








 













4 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous sweater! Maybe you do need to make one for yourself! The neutral colour-scheme really suits you! :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you sweetie pie! :) Yeah, was thinking the exact same thing. Must have one myself! :) I just love it.

      Slett
  2. Wow! What a great friend you are. The sweater is gorgeous and I love your suggestions on how to wear it during the summer months.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Aaw, thanks sweetie :)
      It's really easy to knit, and just so so lovely ♥
      Your blog looks really cute btw :)

      *kisses*

      Slett