mandag 15. juli 2013

WEDDING NAILS

I just finished Gel Nails for a dear friend of mine - a little test for her upcoming wedding - need to make sure she gets them exactly how she wants them for the big day.  :)

Doing Gel nails is fun!  I just love being able to do it myself.  I think I might have to start exploring with additional tools and gels soon, not only sticking to the more natural looks, but trying out something a bit more bold.


I think she was happy with the result, which turned out very pretty if I may say so myself.  ;)











I just love the classic natural gel nail look for weddings.  Which is your favourite?





2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, they look really nice! Like they were done by a pro! Would you do gel nails for me the next time I see you? :) ;)
    Also, slightly off topic, your friend's wedding ring is really cute! :3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Naaw, thanks!
      He he he, of course! I'd love to! I really like this stuff, think it's loads of fun. :)

      I know, isn't it? I'll make sure to tell her ;)

      Slett