onsdag 16. januar 2013

R&R & Rodney Yee


It's Yoga time!



My cold is still not too happy with me, hurray!  So, staying inside as much as possible might be a good idea while it's freezing outside.  Staying home with some R&R, so no gym today, but home Yoga with Rodney Yee!

You really can work out at home, no problem.  I actually prefer doing Yoga at home than in a gym.  I'm not experienced, and I always feel like the klutz of the universe in a class - my balance is like nonexistent, but I'm getting there!
In a while I'll be starting to attend classes as well I'm sure, but I think I'll do it at home for a while yet, familiarizing myself with the different poses and falling over in privacy.



ALL YOU NEED FOR YOGA AT HOME IS:












 &





I included online links to all the items above.  The above are not pricy alternatives, and all can be shipped straight to your door.  There are of course other alternatives, but the above works just fine.  More then enough to get you going and to let you test out Yoga to see if it's the thing for you.


When it comes to Yoga videos there are so many to choose from, and many of them are great I'm sure, but I have found one that really works for me.
The instructors name is Rodney Yee, and he is absolutely amazing.  His voice is calm, and the yoga focused.  I really relax and feel that I get a 100% out of the Yoga session following his instructions.

You can find his DVDs on Amazon, but for starters you can just try out some of his sessions on YouTube if you like.  The two below are my favorites for beginners.



- RODNEY YEE - YOGA FOR ABS -




- RODNEY YEE - POWER YOGA -




I so recommend these videos.  Hope you like them, and that you give Yoga a try!   :)




Hope you're having a great Wednesday!








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar