lørdag 19. januar 2013

Yoga with a Helping Paw

Even though my day didn't go quite as planned today, it still ended up being a productive one.
I did tons of errands that needed doing - all in all a good day.

I finally made up my mind and even went and picked out yarn for my next sweater!  I'll show you tomorrow ;)



I had a nice long home work-out today as I didn't finish my daily program until when the gym closed.

Today's Home Workout:
Warmup: 20 Burpees
Power Yoga: 24 minutes
Kettlebell squats
Kettlebell rows
Kettlebell swings
Yoga for Abs: 26 minutes


As you can see Tifa wanted to join in on the fun as well, so I had an excellent Yoga assistant today.  Let's say I got a mouthful of fur on my first "Downward Dog"...




After dinner today I'll make sour cream waffles!  ....You know me, I'm a sucker for waffles.



This is the first time I'm making the sour cream version, and they're also low-carb.  Hmmmm... wonder if I need to spice them up with some protein?  I'll let you know how they turn out.

Do you know of any great protein waffle recipes?


Hope you guys are having a great weekend!









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar