tirsdag 15. januar 2013

Winter & Wizards

Brrrrr.  It's cold, minus 11 degrees Celsius.  Yesterday was minus 15!  Funny how that feels so cold now, comparing it with when I lived in Canada where we had temperatures of minus 30 plus wind chill... now that was cold!
At least the sun isn't setting at three PM anymore!  It's almost four, and there's still light! Gotta look on the bright side, right? ;)




Cold and dark days are excellent for indoor activities, so the video editing is really getting underway!
Good news for all beginners!  Soon "Part 1 – the basics" will be up on the blog!  Hope you guys have gotten your equipment ready ;)
Can't wait to have it all up and running so that we can get started on the cap!



On the side I have a cute little project going on.  I got a request to create a small pouch with a character on it.  A little wizard casting spells!  In more detail for you gamers out there, a final fantasy blackmage and some fireballs!  I think so far that this is the most detailed self composed character pattern I've done. 


Ain't he cute?  I'll show you the completed work of course.  :)



Have a good one!












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar