onsdag 13. februar 2013

I am Determined. I am Stubborn. I will Never Give Up.

I'm just so dead tired right now I just feel like passing out on the sofa.

Had the best back and arms work-out with my awesome PT today. 
It consisted of a lot of different types of seated rowing excercises, pulldowns and a nice variation of of cable crossovers that was new to me.

I love the Hammer Strength series from Life Fitness, they are absolutely awesome.

As I'm loosing weight my deadlift crept back down to 70kgs, but my middle name is stubborn, and I never give up - I'll be climbing back up in no time.

Can't wait until the weightloss is complete, and I can focus only on building muscle and increasing my overall fitness level.  My goal is not really to get to competition level and have an extreamly low percentage of body fat, but more to get the health benefits of a healthy and strong body.  Who knows what the future will bring.

One thing I do know is that the future will hold a lot of work-outs, healthy foods as well as not so healthy foods, and a stronger confidence.

As I reach my goal weight and start focusing more on building, there will be a lot more protein recipes and experimenting in the kitchen.  It's going to be awesome, and in hopefully the near future.

I'm determined. I'm stubborn.  I will never give up.  I will reach my goal.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar