fredag 1. februar 2013

Mornings, Kittens & Hedgehogs

Top of the mornin' to ya! ;)

Here the day started early.  A good thing about that is that I got to take a few shots of the sunrise this morning!



Morning work-out today was a quick leg session.

Work-out:
Warmup Treadmill, 10 minutes, inlcine 12, speed 6
Leg extensions
Squats, Barbell
Lunges, Kettlebells


I stumbled across the cutest video yesterday, and what better start of the day then to see these two little guys stumbling around? 
A kitten that gets exhausted by investigating a little hedgehog.  On top of it this song just makes me start humming...  Any Toy Story fans out there?  Well, you'll know what I mean.
...and yes, there's a big fan sitting right here.  :)

Had to share! Sure did put a smile on my face, that's for sure.  A great way of wishing you guys a good morning!


Enjoy the cuteness!






Video is by The Sorry Girls.

If this isn't a good way to start your day, then I don't know what is! :)



 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar