torsdag 28. februar 2013

Soft Kitty & Spring in the Air

The weather is still just simply amazing over here on the east side of the country.  I woke up the the most brilliant blue sky.  Today was the first day this year that I actually felt warmth coming from the sun.  It felt really wonderful.  Spring is on it's way!  :)


Happy Birds & Blue Skies


Today's been really hectic, but I did manage a nice strength session today.  On the program was shoulders and triceps, and as soon as I came home I made a yummy salmon salad. I'm eating so much fish and meat these days....  and I'm amazed at how much I'm supposed to eat now that I've entered muscle building stage!  Which reminds me, I've got to hurry up and have my next meal...

Now I'm planning on getting some knitting done, and tomorrow... maybe I'll go dig up that pencil?  I just might.  Who knows, maybe I get out of bed tomorrow bursting with creativity!  ;)

After that, I'm hoping to finally finish those knitting videos and get started on the cap video!  Video editing really takes a lot of time and patience, but hopefully the result is worth it!  As long as I can help someone out getting started, I'm happy!  And of course, everyone will be happy after completing that cap  ;)



Me and my trusted knitting assistant.


Tifa is as always keeping me company, and she is soooo happy that mommy is now having tuna once a day!  She defenetly approves of my new routine and diet.  It basically means a tiny bit of tuna for little Tifa every day!  She's so adorable, and goes crazy when I start opening a can.  I'll try to get a picture of her in action later.  :)



Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur... 10 points if you find the nose!


Me and my Mariu


 Have a good one guys and gals!








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar