fredag 1. mars 2013

Cravings - Victoria's Secret & Portuguese Beaches


Another amazingly bright and sunny day.  As I was soaking up some of the sun I realized I was smiling!  Amazing how sun can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  :)

All this wonderful weather made me think of summer... I sooooo long for Portugals long white beaches, the smell of sea, and the taste of sugary yummy buns sold on the beach.

Take a look at these shots I took of one of the beaches close to Peniche in Portugal.  Doesn't it just look absolutely wonderful?



 

 ♥Bliss♥

Oooooh, hurry up summer! ^-^


Now... all this talk of summer and beaches, and my mind started wandering to lovely loose summer clothing and bright colors!  I also realized that I need a new bikini this year... and to me, the very first thing I think of, is Victoria's Secret!

Here are some of my favorites.  The pictures are linked if you want to take a closer look!  :)





 


 


 





I really think I have to get myself some of these babies for summer!  I wouldn't mind getting a summer body along with it mind you.  I just love the bright and beautiful first two bikinis, the pink dress and the sweater. Simply gorgeous.


So what do you think?  Time for some summer yet?  :)









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar