mandag 29. april 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 5 - A SONG THAT MAKES YOU CRY

Hmm... this is a tricky one.
To be honest, as I think about it there are two songs that come to mind...  It's not exactly something I think about often! :)

I can't select just one of them, so I'll just have to put them both! ...Yeah, why not.  They're both so beautiful anyways, performed by Sarah and Sarah.  Now that's a coincidence.  *Sigh* Now I'm sitting here feeling like quite the sopping little girl.  Ha ha ha :) Oh well.

I'll add Spotify links for you guys in the title and names of the songs. 





This song is one of my all time favorites.  Sarah McLaclan has such a beautiful haunting voice.   If you don't feel this one tugging at your heartstrings at least just a little bit... well, how is that possible?




















Now... this one.  This song always chokes me up.  It is just so beautiful, and wonderful Sarah Brightman performs it perfectly as always.  It just sends chills down my spine  ♥






Hope you enjoyed listening to them as much as I do ♥








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar