tirsdag 30. april 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 6 - ONE THING YOU'LL NEVER DO

Now that's easy!  

- BASE JUMPING -

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/aerial-sports/Oh-Chute.html
  
 
I mean, put me in a para shoot and throw me out of an airplane any day, (ok maybe not,) but base jumping - noooo way!

I actually wanted to do a para shoot jump from a plane when I was younger, but never got around to it.

I'm scared to death of bungee jumping as well...  For some reason it's not the fall that seems to worst to me, but when you reach the end of the line and (hopefully) bounce back up!  Somehow I can imagine my stomach continuing downwards if you know what I mean....

Still, base jumping has to be the absolute worst I can imagine.





Can you think of doing something more scary then this?  Crazy people!  O_O 







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar