onsdag 1. mai 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 7 - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD♥

...Or rather; Favorite foods ;)

There is absolutely no way that I can list only ONE thing for favorite food.  That's just a no can do.

There is so much good stuff out there!  My list could go on forever and ever, but I will limit myself to only a "few" dishes.  ;)


Numero uno - a lovely, juicy steak.  Nothing beats a good steak.  I love meat, I'm a definite carnivore.





Some proper Peking Duck - it's absolutely amazing.  My favorite part is when you get the wraps with the duck, and that amazing sauce.  Mmmm yummy.




Some lovely garlic shrimps - if this one is done well, it's a little piece of heaven!  My husband makes one hell of a creamy sauce with garlic shrimps and tagliatelle - to die for, just sayin.   ;)




Chocolate mousse, light, fluffy and airy chocolate goodness.  One of the all time favorites for sure.




My Achilles heel is however: BUNS!
Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, as well as raisin buns.  I have no idea why, but I'm crazy about the little things. 





 Even better, pair it up with a cup of coffee.  Mocha, Latte or Cappuccino = Perfection.


 


Happy 1st of May everyone!  Did you celebrate?







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar