onsdag 10. april 2013

HAVING THAT SPRING FEELING

The jet lag is really hanging in there.  Who likes jet lag, but hey the trip was so worth it!  (I'll show you some of my really awesome shopping results later!)   ;)   I really need to go to the US more often.  ♥ Miss it! ♥


I'm going through my large pile of photos from San Francisco, and I'll be putting some of them up on the blog later.  As you know, I love taking pictures, and I always en up with an enormous amount that takes forever to go through! Ha ha :)


Anywho, here in Drammen the weather is really trying hard to stretch towards spring - the sun is shining from a bright blue sky, and you can really feel the spring in the air.

You having that spring feeling yet? Here's a little something from me to you to help you on your way.  :)







Not long now before my new "Californian" jackets can be pulled out of the closet and the Canada Goose can go into hibernation until next winter.



Have a great Wednesday guys,







2 kommentarer:

  1. Spring come to me! I really hope the weather will get warmer and match the sunny part of it, I would just love to wear som lighter jackets and shoes :)

    SvarSlett