torsdag 2. mai 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 8 - A 3 YEAR OLD PHOTO OF YOU

I started going back through the picture archives, and I'm just a bit baffled at how quick time flies.
2010 was the year I got married, and it's absolutely mind boggling that it's has already been 3 years this September.

Here is a picture of me in Portugal, enjoying the warm summer sun in July with a nice cool beer.

We took a weekend off from all the wedding preparations.  We really needed to just relax and collect our thoughts - organizing a wedding over two continents and three countries, let's just say it's quite the undertaking.

We stayed at a gorgeous little place north of Lisbon.  Good times.  :)

I look pretty much the same, don't I?


Of course, now that I started digging out these pictures, there's no stopping me.  What can I say, I miss summer  :)

I can't wait for our vacation this year.  I'll show you where we're going later - it's going to be amazing.  :)



 



 

  
 



Dreaming of summer and sun yet?










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar