tirsdag 26. februar 2013

Picture Moments - Beautiful Crisp Norwegian Mornings

Fresh and crisp morning air, blue skies, and bright sunlight!  Love it!  If all mornings were like this it would be so much easier to get out of bed in the early hours.

Here are some shots where I tried to capture the nice and crisp morning feeling.  It was really lovely. 










While posting, I of course have my VIC (very.important.cat) assisting me.  Cloud is keeping a close eye on what the mouse pointer is up to.  Every now and then he gets distracted by a little pom-pom on the desk...




Alright!  PT session incoming!  And I'm still sore from yesterdays chest work-out!  Hooo hooo, this is going to be interesting!
Speaking of work-out... I have now finally stopped weight loss mode, and entered muscle mode. I'm so ridiculously exited!  Wish me luck!




Have a good one!







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar